Small Business Consulting
Sometimes we all need a little help.
If you have scoured our free resources and decided you’d like a little one-on-one time with us (who wouldn’t?), then feel free to contact us and we’ll help you overcome your toughest hurdles. Unless your small business is actually running hurdles, because we’re not track stars.
$125/Hour Brings CAKEpdx to You for Personalized Small Business Consulting!
“Whoa… you’re doing what?!?”
Let’s face it…
You want to be a business owner because working for someone else sucks.
However, one downside by not having a boss (we counted, there is only one downside), is not having anyone to answer to. That means those deadlines can just die off…
No business can succeed by missed deadlines.
Here is how we can help you stay on track:
- 1. Together we’ll agree on a realistic list goals and set them to a specific timeline.
- 2. You head out into the world and get stuff done!
- 3. We’ll check in periodically to make sure you’re going to hit your goals
- 4. Should you happen to miss a date (NO ONE WANTS THIS), you pony up a fine.
- 5. WHEN you’re successful, we’ll send you a big ol’ congratulations and a virtual hug!
Why are we doing this?
We’ve noticed that procrastination and false priorities are the biggest factors for failure in starting a businesses. Chances are, if you have something to lose, you’ll be more likely to pull off big wins!
Nothing is more motivating than the risk of losing money when you don’t have to.
Finally, just to prove we’re not greedy, your fine doesn’t go to us. We’ll place it with a new loving family in the form of a non-profit organization that promotes education and entrepreneurship.
If you’re looking for a boss without the bossy attitude, contact us!