We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to pursue their dream.
We’ve taken time to build a thorough list of business resources to get any early-stage entrepreneur started. Our list of resources for entrepreneurs include:
A chronological account of our previous workshops.
Sprinkled with a mix of random business tips.
We like to talk… a lot! These lectures are proof.
There’s nothing wrong with a little cheat sheet.
Keep these CAKE sheets handy they next time you’re working on your business.
Talk is cheap. These case studies are proof that we know how to build businesses.
Meet Local Entrepreneurs. Get to Know Their Story. Learn From Their Experience.
More Resources by Other Awesome People…
The following websites, books, and blogs are some of our favorite sources of information:
Websites Worth Reading:
- Kissmetrics Blog
- Ok Dork
- The Middle Finger Project
- Seth Godin’s Blog
- Derek Sivers’ Blog
- Social Media Examiner
- WP Beginner (Learn the Basics of WordPress)
- Float Tank Solutions(Float Industry Specific)
- IdeaMensch (How entrepreneurs around the world bring ideas to life)
Podcasts We Listen To:
- Startup (especially episodes 1-14)
- The Fizzle Show
- Unmistakable Creative
- The Tim Ferriss Show
- Social Triggers Insider
- Seth Godin’s Startup School
- Smart Passive Income & Ask Pat
Books We Recommend: